If you are a home seller or real estate agent, would you like to see a home sell faster and with less headaches? You can get your home pre-inspected and certified ahead of time, before unexpected problems arise. With one phone call you can have your home inspected and listed as a Move-In Certified™ home. As an InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector®, I’m qualified to do this for you. This certification means that, at a minimum, you can confirm that there are no major systems in need of immediate repair or replacement, and no known safety hazards. There are at least 10 benefits of suggesting a Move-In Certified™ Seller Inspection:
1. Instead of addressing repairs later, jump starting the inspection process will most likely speed up the sales process in the long run.
2. Many clients today won’t even look at a home that is not in good condition with immediate move-in quality.
3. You only have one chance to make a good first impression on selective buyers.
4. It’s easier for agents to sell when they are confident about the product they are selling.
5. This step by the home seller demonstrates a good-faith willingness to be more straightforward and pro-active in the sales process.
6. There will be added peace of mind knowing that no unpleasant surprises could be waiting around the corner that might ruin a prospective sale.
7. The seller inspection will likely more than pay for itself when the final contract price comes within close range of the full asking price.
8. The report will be posted at www.FetchReport.com and will be easy to download for both the seller and agent.
9. Requesting this service will set your property apart from all the others and make it more appealing.
10. Being pro-active in helping to determine the condition of the property up front helps to mitigate against any possible legal non-disclosure claims that might arise from the seller down the road.
Most safety problems are extremely easy to fix. For example, changing electrical outlets near sinks to GFCI safety outlets costs only a few dollars. But the value of having your home checked out and certified can be worth tens of thousands of dollars.
Don’t miss out on this real estate trend that can give you a competitive edge in the market as a seller. If you are interested in this service, contact Richard Warden of Southampton Home Inspections (SHI) at 631 377 2046.
Tags: SHI Hamptons seller home inspection, SHI certified seller home inspection, move-in certified home inspections, benefits of seller’s Move-In Certified™ home inspection, how to sell a home faster and better, how to stand out in real estate, trends